Hen Party Life Drawing in Edinburgh
Nude Life drawing in the Scottish capital
Ready to spice up your hen party with a twist of creativity? Look no further than Nude Life – the UK’s most popular life drawing supplier!
Our Nude Life drawing sessions in Edinburgh are here to bring the fun and laughter to your celebrations, making it an unforgettable experience for your bride-to-be. In fact, since we started in 2016, we’ve worked with 8,000 hens every year to plan the best hen party and we have over 1,750 reviews!
At Nude Life, our sessions are designed to make you giggle, unleash your inner artist, and create memories that will have you talking for years to come. And the best part? We can host these sessions at any venue across the UK and Europe, so you can plan your dream event without any hassle. Get ready to laugh, create, and celebrate your bride-to-be like never before!
What's On Offer in Edinburgh
Join us for an unforgettable Nude Life drawing experience in fun-filled Edinburgh! Our charismatic life model will kick off the session with a few games to get to know everyone better.
With drinks full, get ready to direct the poses, including a special one that includes the bride-to-be. Our life model will keep the giggles flowing with cheeky games and professional art tutoring. Your art will even be judged by the bride and our model, so give it your all!
Raise a glass to your creative triumphs and celebrate with your model afterwards. Plus, the bride takes home a keepsake folder with everyone’s artwork. Looking for a little bit of inspiration? Check out some past videos of our drawing events.
✔ Just a £25 deposit
✔ Vetted Professional Models
✔ All Materials Provided
How Hen Party Life Drawing Works in Edinburgh
Edinburgh Hen Party Inspiration
Edinburgh, the capital city of Scotland, offers a rich blend of history, culture, and natural beauty. During the day, visitors can explore the iconic Edinburgh Castle, perched on top of the historic Royal Mile, or wander through the charming streets of the Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site. If you’re a nature enthusiast, then work off your hangover at Holyrood Park, home to Arthur’s Seat, where you can hike and enjoy panoramic views of the city.
As the sun sets, Edinburgh comes alive. The city boasts a thriving pub and bar scene, where you can savour traditional Scottish whiskies or sample local craft beers. The historic Grassmarket area is known for its lively pubs and restaurants, while the trendy George Street offers chic cocktail bars and stylish clubs.
Whether exploring its historic sites during the day or immersing yourself in the bustling nightlife, Edinburgh offers a diverse range of activities to suit every interest. In fact, it frequently tops the list of one of the UK’s best hen party desinations.
Where is best to visit for a girls’ night out in Edinburgh?
Some popular areas in Edinburgh for a girls’ night out include:
- Grassmarket: Located in the heart of the Old Town, Grassmarket is a historic square lined with pubs, bars, and restaurants. It offers a lively atmosphere, especially during weekends, with a mix of traditional Scottish pubs, trendy bars, and live music venues. The area’s cobblestone streets and stunning views of Edinburgh Castle add to its charm.
- George Street: George Street is known for its upscale bars, stylish clubs, and trendy cocktail lounges. George Street is particularly popular during weekends and special events.
- Cowgate: Located just off the Royal Mile, Cowgate is a vibrant area with a diverse range of nightlife venues, including a mix of pubs, clubs and live music venues.
- Leith: Situated to the north of the city centre, Leith boasts a lively bar and restaurant scene, with a focus on independent establishments.
- Stockbridge: Head to Stockbridge for a relaxed evening, with cosy pubs, craft beer bars and live music venues.
What are the most popular clubs for girls in Edinburgh?
Lulu, situated on George Street, offers a glamorous and stylish setting with a vibrant atmosphere and a mix of chart hits and dance music. Opal Lounge on George Street also features multiple rooms playing R&B, house, and commercial hits. Why Not is another popular choice on George Street, playing a mix of chart hits, R&B and dance music. Bourbon on Frederick Street provides a spacious dance floor, VIP area and a repertoire of commercial hits and dance music.
What are the most popular restaurants in Edinburgh right now?
Some of the most popular restaurants in Edinburgh include: