Hen Party Life Drawing in Leeds
We put the art into party
Looking for an unforgettable hen party experience in Leeds? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Since 2016, we’ve been the driving force behind over 8,000 hen parties each year, creating truly incredible events. Our journey has taken us to more than 70 cities across the UK and Europe, and we’ve received an impressive 1,750 glowing reviews along the way. Get ready to dive into a world of fun, mischievous creativity and laughter while allowing your imagination to roam free. Yep, we ‘re talking about our hen party life drawing – promising a hen party like no other.
What's On Offer in Leeds
Your Nude Life drawing event in Leeds begins with your life model introducing themselves. They’ll then get in several poses, all of which are chosen by you beforehand, and at the end the bride-to-be will even be invited up to join in the fun. Just imagine her face, ha!
Throughout the session, you’ll take part in playful games led by your model, and they’ll even share expert tips to help you with your drawings. But, you better pay attention as your creations will be judged by both the bride and model at the end.
To remember the day, the bride will take away a cherished keepsake folder showcasing everyone’s work but we can’t promise she’ll ever want to look at them again! Ready to see some past event videos before you book? Here’s some much-needed hen party inspiration.
✔ Just a £25 deposit
✔ Choose your model
✔ Vetted Professional Models
✔ All Materials Provided
Leeds is a vibrant city in West Yorkshire which boasts history, culture, and plenty of incredible places to dance the night away. Of course, it’s not just about letting your hair down here. The city boasts a thriving arts scene, with theatres, galleries, and music venues dotted around. And, shoppers can revel in high-end boutiques and bustling markets. What’s more, Leeds’ culinary scene is firmly putting the city on the international map so you don’t need to worry about going hungry.
As night falls, the city comes alive with a bustling nightlife scene. Pubs, bars, and clubs create an energetic atmosphere, and whether you fancy Baby Guiness shots surrounded by pop music or you prefer Champagne Chasers as jazz plays in the background, you’ll certainly be spoiled for choice. There’s a reason it made it onto our list of the best hen party locations.
How Hen Party Life Drawing Works in Leeds
Leeds Hen Party Inspiration
Best places to visit at your hen party in Leeds
Where is best to visit for a girls’ night out in Leeds?
If you’re heading to Leeds, you’re in luck as the city is packed with some incredible areas. Here are some of the best-loved hotspots:
- Call Lane: A renowned hub for nightlife in Leeds, Call Lane boasts a variety of bars, pubs, and clubs.
- Greek Street: Known for its stylish bars, chic restaurants, and vibrant atmosphere, Greek Street is a prime destination for those seeking an upscale night out.
- Merrion Street: This lively area is home to a range of bars, music venues, and clubs, making it a fantastic spot for dancing and mingling.
- Briggate: As one of Leeds’ main shopping streets, Briggate also comes alive at night with a mix of pubs and bars.
- Water Lane: Situated in the heart of Leeds, Water Lane is a hotspot for trendy bars and late-night venues.
- The Headrow: This bustling street is home to a mix of bars, restaurants, and entertainment venues, offering options for a well-rounded night out.
- Lower Briggate: Connected to Briggate, this area is known for its LGBTQ+ friendly bars and clubs.
- Granary Wharf: Boasting bars with riverside views, Granary Wharf offers a range of venues perfect for sipping cocktails and enjoying the scenery.
- Leeds Dock: A modern and vibrant area, Leeds Dock features waterside bars and restaurants with a contemporary atmosphere.
What are the most popular clubs for girls in Leeds?
A popular student city and favoured with tourists and locals alike, Leeds’ nightlife has to be up there with some of the best in the UK. PRYZM stands apart with its multi-room setup and themed nights, while the O2 Academy Leeds offers live concerts. Whether you’re into electronic music or hip-hop, venues like The Warehouse, Wire, and Fibbers cater to various tastes, and HiFi Club sets the stage for intimate underground music experiences, while Beaver Works draws crowds in with its house and techno events.
What are the most popular restaurants in Leeds right now?
Some of the most popular restaurants in Leeds include: