Hen Party Life Drawing in Liverpool
The hen party city of music and culture
Looking for an unforgettable hen party activity in Liverpool? We’ve got you covered.
Since 2016, we’ve offered an unforgettable experience to more than 8,000 hens every year and we’ve travelled to over 70 cities across the world. Even better, today, we have more than 1,750 reviews and we’re officially the most popular life drawing supplier in the UK.
Put simply, Nude Life provides a fun and original experience to get you giggling and release your inner creativity! Our sessions can be hosted at homes or venues of your choice – and we can help you decide if you’re unsure where to start. Either way, it’s sure to be a hit with the bride-to-be and all her hens.
Nude Life in Liverpool
Your Nude Life drawing session in Liverpool begins with your life model introducing themselves while kicking off the experience with some games. Then, with drinks topped up, you’ll choose the poses for your model – including a final pose with the bride-to-be!
Throughout the session, your model will include cheeky games to get you giggling. They’ll also provide some professional tips to help with your drawing – and your art will be judged by the bride at the end so make sure you listen! Once your masterpieces are finished, you’ll have a drink with your model and the bride will take away a keepsake folder of everyone’s work. Why not take a look at some past videos of happy brides and hens to see what a Nude Life hen party is really like?
✔ From £17.50pp
✔ Choose your Model
✔ Vetted Professional Models
In the north-west of England, located in the county of Merseyside and home to a variety of famous names, Liverpool will not disappoint as a location for a hen do. It even comes in the top 8 best UK hen party locations.
With its unrivalled nightlife, Liverpool has always been a popular place for hen parties, as it’s got something for everyone – offering everything from classy cocktail nights to evenings of live music.
There’s also a whole city of history and culture to explore in the daytime before the drinks start flowing. Be sure to check out the view of the city from Europe’s first skyscraper – the Royal Liver Building. And, make sure you check out the Beatles tour – where you can see all of the places associated with John, Paul, George and Ringo.
How Hen Party Life Drawing Works in Liverpool
Liverpool Hen Party Inspiration
Best places to visit at your hen party in Liverpool
Where is best to visit for a girls’ night out in Liverpool?
Some popular areas in Liverpool for a girls’ night out include:
- Lark Lane: Sat beside the iconic greenspace of Sefton Park, Lark Lane is known for being a bohemian area just outside the city centre, and is home to a variety of pubs, bars and restaurants.
- Bold street: With the famous ‘Bombed Out Church’ sat at the top of the street, Bold Street is one of the most vibrant streets in Liverpool. Full of restaurants, bars and cafes – you’ll find everything you need for a night out.
- Matthew Street: The perfect place for a night out. With a variety of live music venues to choose from and home to the famous Cavern club, a night out in Matthew Street is sure to be a hit!
- Albert Dock: Stunning views guaranteed as Albert Dock looks out onto the water. Here, you’ll find everything from classic cocktail bars to independent hotspots.
- Baltic Triangle: Just a 10-minute walk from the city centre with live music on every corner, the Baltic Triangle is always a hit!
- Castle Street: Full of restaurants and cocktail bars – Castle Street is sure to deliver a classy night out. It’s also popular with the local celebs!
What are the most popular clubs for girls in Liverpool?
Some of the most popular clubs in Liverpool include the Cavern Club – the birthplace of the Beatles – and Santa Chupitos, known for being a cocktail emporium. There’s also Zenn, a rooftop bar, where you’ll find DJs playing until late. H1780 Tap & Still is a popular location in the Baltic Triangle, housed inside an old warehouse. And, if you want to check out Liverpool’s biggest club – then head to Level Nightclub in the city centre.
What are the most popular restaurants in Liverpool right now?
Some of the most popular restaurants in Liverpool include: