Hen Party Life Drawing in London
Life drawing with your best mates in the capital city.
Looking for a one-of-a-kind life drawing experience in London? We have just the thing. In fact, why not picture it now? You’re at an incredible hotel or privately rented London property surrounded by all your besties. There’s a male model keeping drinks topped up, and then the real fun begins – your private drawing session in London that can be as cheeky or as tame as you are.
We’re talking about a hen party life drawing class in the capital city. And there isn’t one out there like a Nude Life class. In fact, since 2016, we’ve been helping more than 8,000 hens every year to plan the most incredible hen do activity. We’ve visited over 70 cities across the UK and Europe and received over 1,750 reviews! There’s a reason we’re the most popular life drawing supplier in the UK.
Your life drawing class in London
With a Nude Life drawing experience, you choose your city, hen do activity date and time, and even your preferred life model and we do all the rest including providing the art materials. Each hen party activity in London takes around 1.5 hours and will begin with a fun introduction and some games.
You’ll then be guided to create your very own masterpiece as your model gets into a few different poses – and even invites the bride-to-be up to the front! It’s a totally unique and unforgettable experience and ideal for all types of brides and their hens! Interested? Why not watch a few videos of our past events for some hen party inspiration?
If you’re looking for a glitz and glam hen weekend, you can do no better than London. After all, it tops our charts for the best hen party locations and it’s the capital city for a reason. With copious amounts of markets, bars, nightclubs and rooftop terraces, you’ll be spoilt for choice for places to go with your girlfriends.
What’s more, there’s hen do activity after activity – from the Dreamboys show to afternoon tea on a rooftop bus, to nude life drawing classes. And with so many incredible picture hotspots dotted around the likes of Covent Garden, Soho, Mayfair and Oxford Street, your Instagram will never have looked better!
London Hen Party Inspiration
Best places to visit at your hen party in London
Where is best to visit for a girls’ night out in London?
If you’re heading to London, you’re in luck as the capital city has some incredible areas. Here are some of the best-loved hotspots:
- Soho: Known for its lively atmosphere and vibrant bars, clubs, and restaurants, Soho is a firm favourite for a good night out.
- Oxford Street: Famous for its shops, Oxford street is also home to many bars and clubs, open late into the evening.
- Camden: Popular with those looking for something a little different, Camden boasts alternative bars, pubs, and clubs, as well as live music venues.
- London Bridge: A newer area gaining popularity, but still just as impressive, London Bridge offers a range of cocktails bars, champagne spots and incredible eateries worthy of the ‘gram.
- Mayfair: Known for its luxury bars and clubs, Mayfair is a popular choice for those brides who prefer a classy affair.
- Shoreditch: Cool, hip and trendy, Shoreditch is the place to go amongst younger crowds so if you want to really let your hair down for the evening, this is the place to be.
What are the most popular clubs for girls in London?
Some of the most popular clubs in London include Fabric, Ministry of Sound, XOYO, Printworks and E1. These venues regularly host world-renowned DJs and attract large crowds.
What are the most popular restaurants in London right now?
Some of the most popular restaurants in London include: