Hen Party Life Drawing in Newcastle
We put the art into party
Searching for a hen do activity in Newcastle? Look no further. Our hens party life drawing are a guaranteed hit for the bride-to-be and her besties. Plus, we can come to your preferred location meaning we take the stress away from hen party planning. If that wasn’t enough to tempt you, since 2016, we’ve been helping more than 8,000 hens every year to plan the most incredible hen party activity. We’ve visited more than 70 cities across the UK and Europe and received over 1,750 reviews! There’s a reason we’re the most popular life drawing supplier in the UK.
What's On Offer
Get ready to enjoy 90 minutes of our Nude Life drawing experience in Newcastle, where the celebrations begin with your life model introducing themselves and getting the party started with some games.
Next, the real fun begins as you collectively choose poses, with a special final pose featuring the bride-to-be. Throughout the session, your host will even share expert tips to help enhance your drawings but brace yourself as your creations will be judged by the bride at the end. The bride will even leave with a keepsake folder to keep all the artwork in, yep the good and bad.
Want to see how our events work? Why not watch a few videos of our past events for some hen party inspiration?
✔ Just a £25 deposit
✔ All Materials Provided
✔ Vetted Professional Models
Famous for its nightlife, and coming in high on our list of the best hen party locations, this vibrant city has plenty to offer – think history, architecture, culture and an incredible foodie scene. But the true beauty of Newcastle really comes alive when the sun dips and the masses come out to enjoy the bars and clubs along the River Tyne.
In fact, after dark, the streets of Newcastle are transformed into a playground of entertainment, making it the perfect choice for a hen do. Dance until dawn, sip cocktails by the riverside or enjoy one of the many bottomless brunches, the options here are endless and a hen do in Newcastle promises memories that shine as brightly as its neon-lit streets!
How hen party life drawing works in Newcastle
Best places to visit at your hen party in Newcastle
Where is best to visit for a girls’ night out in Newcastle?
If you’re heading to Newcastle, these party loving hotspots have got to be on your list.
- The Bigg Market: Famous for its bustling nightlife, choose from a variety of pubs, bars and clubs in this lively spot.
- Collingwood Street (The Diamond Strip): Popular for its trendy bars and clubs, The Diamond Strip is a hub for nightlife.
- Ouseburn: Eclectic and artsy, Ouseburn has a range of bars, music venues and even galleries. It’s a great choice for those looking for a more alternative or creative night out or activity.
- Quayside: Quayside offers stunning views of the River Tyne and a mix of upscale bars, restaurants and clubs.
- Jesmond: Located just outside the city centre, Jesmond is a popular area with a range of bars and eateries – favoured amongst students and young professionals alike.
- Grey Street: Offering a mix of bars, restaurants, and theatres, Grey Street offers a refined night out.
What are the most popular clubs for girls in Newcastle?
Newcastle boasts a thriving nightlife scene with an array of iconic venues. Among them is the legendary World Headquarters. For a touch of history, Digital, a converted warehouse, offers an unforgettable experience. If cocktails are your thing, The Alchemist has a range of creative concoctions. Tup Tup Palace, a boutique nightclub, stands as a beacon of luxury – it even has indoor waterfalls. And, if you’re seeking rooftop vibes, The Botanist offers panoramic views.
What are the most popular restaurants in Newcastle right now?
Some of the most popular restaurants in Newcastle include: