Hen Party Life Drawing in Norfolk
We put the art into party
On the hunt for a hen do activity in Norfolk like no other? Well, your search ends here! You see, at Nude Life, we’ve helped over 8,000 hens to plan and create their dream event every single year, spreading our artistic hen party life sessions to more than 70 cities across the UK and Europe. And, we’ve received over 1,750 reviews! Hey, we guess hens like drawing naked people, ey? So simply tell us where you want to host your activity – either at your accommodation or venue – and we’ll bring everything needed for an hour and a half of fun.
What's On Offer in Norfolk
Our exclusive 90-minute Nude Life drawing experience in Norfolk is a sure-fire way to get everyone giggling and create unforgettable memories at the same time. Your chosen model (yep, you get to pick from a list) will kick off the session by introducing themselves before the excitement begins.
Then, watch as your model strikes a series of poses as you sketch away and the grand finale will even showcase the bride-to-be in a pose with the nude model (enough said!). Our sessions aren’t just about stitching your mate up though as your life model will also add some playful (or even mischievous!) games into the mix, with the bride taking charge as the ultimate judge of winners and losers.
Once your masterpieces are complete (okay, we’ll use the term masterpiece lightly!), the bride will be presented with a Nude Life folder, containing everyone’s creations. Sound like some fun? Why not watch a few videos for some hen party inspiration?
✔ Just a £25 deposit
✔ Choose your model
✔ All Materials Provided
Nestled in the heart of England, Norfolk is a quintessentially British and charming backdrop for an unforgettable hen party experience. The county’s stunning coastline is home to sandy beaches and breath-taking sunsets – the perfect place to enjoy some fizz. And, a range of quaint villages, which boast cute tea rooms and boutique shops are ideal for those brides and hens who fancy a more laidback celebration. Alternatively, for those with an adventurous spirit, Norfolk’s waterways provide ample opportunities for outdoor activities. Why not plan a day of kayaking, paddleboarding, or cycling before you crack open the prosecco in the evening?
Even better, as night falls, Norfolk’s pubs and restaurants come alive. Choose from traditional pubs with hearty menus or one of the more contemporary eateries that are firmly putting Norfolk on the hen party location map. One thing’s for sure, whatever your bride dreams of, Norfolk won’t disappoint for a hen do.
How Hen Party Life Drawing Works in Norfolk
Norfolk Hen Party Inspiration
Best places to visit at your hen party in Norfolk
Where is best to visit for a girls’ night out in Norfolk?
If you’re heading to Norfolk, you’ve got to check out some of these best-loved hotspots:
- Norwich City Centre: Home to modern bars, cocktail lounges and nightclubs, Norwich City Centre is the perfect place to go for a boozy night out. Head to Prince of Wales Road to start your evening from there and you won’t go wrong.
- Great Yarmouth: This coastal town boasts a lively seafront and a range of pubs, bars and clubs. The Golden Mile is a great place to enjoy a frozen daiquiri with the sun on your shoulders and if you’re feeling lucky there are a few amusements and arcades lining the promenade.
- King’s Lynn: King’s Lynn offers a mix of traditional pubs, modern bars, and quaint eateries making it ideal for those hen parties that want some quieter.
- Cromer: Along the beautiful coastline, Cromer offers a more relaxed atmosphere for a girls’ night out. Enjoy seaside pubs, local restaurants and perhaps catch a sunset over the ocean – with fizz, obvs!
- Thetford: Thetford’s town centre offers a mix of traditional pubs and modern bars, providing a range of options for a night out with friends.
What are the most popular clubs for girls in Norfolk?
Those hens wanting to let their hair down need look no further than Norwich where you’ll find a range of exciting clubs and lounges – including Mantra Club & Lounge and The Waterfront. In Great Yarmouth, Tiger Tiger and its themed rooms offer fun well into the early hours and the area’s coastal charms can be felt at Ocean Rooms in Gorleston-on-Sea, where partygoers can enjoy stunning views alongside a diverse music line-up. For something a little more relaxed, The Brickmakers combines the atmosphere of a pub with live music performances.
What are the most popular restaurants in Norfolk right now?
Some of the most popular restaurants in Norfolk include: