Hen Party Life Drawing in Scotland
We put the art into party
Searching for an unforgettable hen do activity in Scotland? With a track record of success since 2016, our hen party life drawing are guaranteed to be a hit with the bride-to-be and all her hens. In fact, since 2016, we’ve been helping more than 8,000 hens every year to plan the most incredible hen party activity. We’ve visited more than 70 cities across the UK and Europe and received over 1,750 reviews! Our drawing sessions promise a fun and unique experience that will have you laughing and unleashing your inner creativity! Plus, we can even come to your very own accommodation or venue, meaning you can just sit back and enjoy the day!
What's On Offer
Your session begins as the life model introduces themselves and gets the party started with some games. Next, you’ll have the opportunity to select poses for your model, including a special pose with the bride-to-be. Throughout the session, the model will incorporate more playful games to get you giggling. They’ll also offer some tips and tricks (so listen up!), and your artwork will be judged by the bride and life model, so paying attention is key!
After you’ve completed your masterpieces (!), the bride will receive a keepsake folder containing everyone’s work so they can display it at home (in a very hidden place!). Looking for some more hen party inspiration? Take a look at these recent event videos
✔ Just a £25 deposit
✔ Choose your model
✔ All Materials Provided
From the iconic cities of Edinburgh and Glasgow to the picturesque Highlands and quaint coastal villages, Scotland boasts so much to see and do and plenty of choice for hen party experiences, day and night.
For those seeking lively celebrations, Edinburgh and Glasgow cater to hen parties with their bustling nightlife, trendy venues, and rich entertainment. Or if your bride is more at home in the great outdoors, plan a trip to one of the Loch’s and spend your days walking, snapping away and stopping off at award-winning country pubs.
One thing’s for sure, you won’t go bored and you certainly won’t go hungry either thanks to a range of pubs, restaurants and bars that will allow you to celebrate your bride and her last night of freedom in whichever way you want too. So what are you waiting for? Get ready to create lasting memories amidst the stunning scenery – a perfect blend for a hen party weekend away.
How Hen Party Life Drawing Works in Scotland
Scotland Hen Party Inspiration
Best places to visit at your hen party in Scotland
Where is best to visit for a girls’ night out in Scotland?
If you’re heading to Scotland, you’re in luck as this region is packed full of party hotspots:
- Edinburgh: Scotland’s party capital, Edinburgh is perfect for a girls’ night out. Head to the historic Old Town for a mix of traditional pubs and modern bars or check out the Grassmarket or George Street which are both known for their nightlife.
- Glasgow: Known for its energetic nightlife, Glasgow has something for everyone. The West End and Merchant City areas offer a range of bars, clubs, and live music venues.
- Aberdeen: This coastal city has a bustling nightlife centred around Union Street, boating pubs, cocktail bars, and nightclubs.
- Dundee: Dundee offers unique bars and stylish clubs around the city centre, particularly in West Port.
- Inverness: Choose this city for a more relaxed evening and head to the beautiful Old Town.
- Stirling: A historic city with a youthful atmosphere, Stirling has a variety of pubs, cocktail bars and live music venues, particularly around Friar Street.
What are the most popular clubs for girls in Scotland?
Clubs, wine bars, cocktail lounges and even underground venues – Scotland really does have it all when it comes to nightlife. In Edinburgh, you can’t go wrong with The Hive. In Glasgow, Sub Club stands out as one of the world’s oldest underground dance clubs. And, Unit 51 in Aberdeen is renowned for its warehouse-style setting. One thing’s for sure, Scotland’s clubs cater to various music tastes and styles, but they always promise a memorable night out.
What are the most popular restaurants in Scotland right now?
Some of the most popular restaurants in Scotland include: