Hen Party Life Drawing in Brighton
We put the art into hen party
Searching for a unique hen-do activity in Brighton? Look no further than a Nude Life drawing experience. We’re proud to be the UK’s most popular life drawing supplier. Each year, we help over 8,000 hens to plan the perfect event and we’ve taken our sessions to more than 70 cities across the UK and Europe.
Hosted in residences or our city-centre venue, Nude Life offers a fun and creative way to do something different for a hen party activity in Brighton. It’s sure to get the hens giggling, the drinks flowing, and to be an unforgettable time.
Nude Life in Brighton
Your 90-minute Nude Life drawing session in Brighton will start with your choice of male model introducing themselves and ensuring everyone’s got a drink before they get the party started.
Your model will then pose in a variety of ways for you to draw and the final pose will feature the bride-to-be. Throughout your artistic journey, you’ll be guided by your life model, as they add some cheeky (or naughty!) games – with the bride deciding winners and losers.
Once you’ve completed your masterpieces (we can hope!) your life model will join you for a drink and the bride will receive a Nude Life folder, housing a compilation of everyone’s creations. Want to know more? Why not check out some past videos for a little Brighton hen party inspiration?
✔ Just a £25 deposit
✔ Choose your model
✔ All Materials Provided
✔ City centre venue available
How hen party life drawing works in Brighton
Hen party inspiration in Brighton
A vibrant seaside city on the south coast of England and one of the most prominent LGBT cities in the UK, Brighton is known for its inclusive and diverse atmosphere as well as a lively nightlife – making it the perfect destination for hen parties. In fact, it’s in the top two best hen party locations in the UK!
Renowned for its pebble beach, iconic pier, and breath-taking sea views, this seaside city offers an escape from the ordinary. The wider county of Sussex is also well-known for its wine tasting vineyards. Explore the picturesque lanes lined with eclectic shops, bustling cafes and art galleries, or immerse yourself in the cultural delights of the Royal Pavilion. With a thriving music scene, diverse culinary options, and a welcoming atmosphere, Brighton is sure to deliver an unforgettable night or trip away.
Best places to visit at your hen party in Brighton
Where is best to visit for a girls’ night out in Brighton?
As one of our favourite places on earth (we hail from Brighton so we might be biassed!) Brighton really does offer plenty of party hotspots:
- The Lanes: A historic maze of narrow streets, dotted with quirky bars, pubs, and clubs, the Lanes offer a unique atmosphere, with hidden gems and live music venues tucked away around every corner.
- North Laine: Known for its bohemian vibe, North Laine is teeming with independent boutiques, vintage stores and trendy bars. This area is a hub for alternative nightlife, featuring live music venues, cocktail bars, and late-night cafes.
- West Street: Situated near the seafront, West Street is a bustling hotspot filled with bars, clubs, and restaurants. It attracts a diverse crowd, particularly during weekends, making it a lively and energetic destination for a night out.
- Kemp Town: Located east of the city centre, Kemp Town is renowned for its LGBT-friendly establishments and vibrant nightlife. This area offers a mix of stylish cocktail bars, lively pubs, and clubs hosting themed nights and DJ sets.
- Brighton Marina: If you’re seeking a waterfront experience, head to Brighton Marina. It houses an array of bars, restaurants, and clubs with stunning views of the harbour.
What are the most popular clubs for girls in Brighton?
Brighton offers plenty of places for a girly night out. Coalition stands out as the oldest seafront club, known for its beachfront location and themed nights. Walkabout is a go-to spot for affordable drinks and a lively atmosphere. PRYZM stands apart with its separately themed areas – giving you plenty of music to choose from. Concorde 2 is the go-to destination for live music and DJs, while The Arch, an intimate venue located on the seafront, has earned a well-known and iconic reputation for hosting some of the biggest DJs in the south.
What are the most popular restaurants in Brighton right now?
Some of the most popular restaurants in Brighton include: